Currently Hiring - Team Member Position - Email - email@example.com with your CV along with a summary of why you'd like to work with us.
Custom Plugs, established in 2011, is a thriving online retailer, specialising in body jewellery and alternative clothing/accessories, www.customplugs.com. Due to growth and demand for our products, we require an additional team member to join our successful team.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, a great team player, friendly and personable, with a good work ethic, reliable, flexible, and having the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. A great deal of common sense and the ability to take the initiative, problem solve and manage your own workload is required. A good sense of humour is also welcomed.
Looking after our customers is at the heart and soul of our company, so your experience in customer service will be paramount. The right candidate should be A-level qualified, be capable of conversing well verbally and in written form and be computer savvy.
We will provide all the training necessary for you to succeed in your role. There may also be an opportunity to multi-train you, depending on other roles available within the company. We are keen to employ candidates who are seeking long-term careers, and who want to progress within the company.
· Process orders, fulfilment (pick, pack, check, print off & mark off)
- Customer service, emails including social media.
· Produce bespoke products via Laser Machine (Full training provided)
· Shopify backend, stock monitoring, inputting & control
· Multi-trained, with the ability to work in any given area
· Maintain good levels of housekeeping and health and safety
· Attend meetings & training
· Any other work-related task associated with this department
- Customer service
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office, Shopify
- Social Media skills, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok.
- Good standard of general education, including English & Maths
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to converse well verbally or in written form
- Great team player
- Friendly and personable
- Good work ethic
- Reliable & flexible
- Work under pressure, meeting deadlines
- Ability to take the initiative, problem solve, think outside the box, and manage your own workload
- Possess a common sense
- Good sense of humour
Full-time, permanent, 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8.00a.m. - 4.00p.m. Occasional extra hours and weekend work
Holidays 20, plus 8 statutory bank holidays
Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress